[Ktechlab-devel] Working build

Manuel Naranjo naranjo.manuel at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:24:31 UTC 2009

Alan,
> I have not been able to fix the current branch. =(((
>
> And I'm going crazy without a working ktechlab to play with my
> brainstorms!! =((( I finally figured out how you are SUPPOSED to use
> transistors for IV conversion... Current mirrors can bite me, they're a
> fucking awful design!!!
Come on! a current mirror is a stupid circuit! Well theoretically
speaking is a piece of cake not sure how hard it will be to simulate :S.
> I don't have enough skill with SVN to do this myself. =( I really do
> want to keep some of the changes, especially a few that exposed some
> latent segfaults, but I really need to do what's necessary to make it
> usable again. =(

Search the web for git over svn. Then you can keep trace of your commits
over git before commiting to svn. That's what I do when I want to keep
trace of my work without breaking the global branch.

Manuel