[Ktechlab-devel] Help!

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon May 11 18:53:16 UTC 2009

I've blown too much time on this, now I really need to earn myself some
Ramen Noodles. =\

The problem is basically the same as last night, I worked through the
signal/slot gripes to the console. When you make a connector, it will
behave as if it is there but it won't save it to the redo stack or the
file.

I really need one of the better Qt programmers on this list to figure
out what I did and hopefully make it work without recombining the wire
and current animations with Connector, which is a generic...

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.