[Ktechlab-devel] Logic optimizer

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed May 6 21:18:42 UTC 2009

Since I started working with logic circuits last week (part of my DAC
project), I've come to appreciate that there's a distinct design stage
before schematic draw-up for logic circuits, that is rule specification
and optimization.

So there should be a new tool for creating logic circuits where the user
inputs truth tables, variable names, and equivalent logic equations and
ktechlab should automatically be able to use a genetic algorithm or
something and attempt to find a transistor-optimal solution to the logic
problem.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.