[Ktechlab-devel] svn builds

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sun Mar 22 23:13:59 UTC 2009

Hey,
On Sunday 22 March 2009 22:05:27 Glen wrote:
> I can finally compile cool stuff as things are essentially the way
> they're supposed to be. I can compile KDE4 and QT3/4 stuff. No KDE3
> since the ubuntu repositories + pgp keys are a pain to mess with.
> (repositories, easy, key files, I can never remember the command).
I suggest not to put too much effort into the KDE3 version any longer. May be,
we could fix the issues for the fedora people concerning the gpsim version
they use. I still couldn't find the sources for the specific version. 0.23.0
was it, right? Well, but that shouldn't be so hard...

> Anyway, where's the svn for Julian's qt4/kde4 stuff? He's committed it,
> right?
I didn't commit anything to svn, yet. Please checkout my stuff from my git
repository. See http://ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=DEVEL:KDE4_Port for
details.. or browse the code online: http://krtek.asta.uni-
luebeck.de:8080/repos/KTechLab/

Make sure to get the kde4-playground branch, which is the one, I'm currently
working on. The master branch is synced with svn-trunk.

bye then
julian