[Ktechlab-devel] pushing 0.3.7 release forward

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at waeckerlin.de
Wed Mar 4 20:06:15 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Julian Bäume  wrote:
> Hi,
> while being busy working on the kde4 port, I somehow forgot about the 0.3.7
> release. To push this forward I just commit some changes to the about-box. I
> didn't put any e-mail data into it, because I wasn't sure which addresses to
> use and if I am allowed to publish it. I also hope, I got all names right ;)
> Feel free to change your roles and mail addresses.
>
> IMHO, after finishing the about-data, we should be ready to release 0.3.7 to
> the public.

Hello,

There is any minor thing to correct :)

I was testing this revision on i586 ppc and x86_64. svn rev.237 failed
to build on gcc 4.4

You can find the "build.log" here as well as the "root.log"
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1221423

The root.log file contains the version of all rpm used to build ktechlab.

Kind regards,
chitlesh