[Ktechlab-devel] My ktechlab modifications

thomas at tgohome.com thomas at tgohome.com
Tue Jun 30 15:18:52 UTC 2009

I have added a feature, just to BJTs at the moment (but I'm planning
resistors, capacitors and most ICs soon), which warns you if you overrate
the device. The problem being at the moment, is all it does is show an
exclamation mark next to the device.

I am trying to figure out how to warn the user of the specifications which
have been overrated. Any ideas? I was thinking of a tooltip. But how could
this be done? Any implementation ideas?

See pic for what has been done so far:
  http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5653/ktechlaboverratednpn.png

If anyone wants the code they can have it, but it is very messy and
probably breaks many standards about mixing display code and calculation
code...

Tom