[Ktechlab-devel] unit test.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sun Jun 7 23:26:34 UTC 2009

P Zoltan wrote:
>> It has two major problems:
>>
>> 1. the code to put random values in the matrix and vector has not been
>> implemented.

>   Easy to fix, but I have no idea what is going on there; maybe you should
> document it.

=\

The code was fairly heavily commented....

I just submitted a new version which simply sets A to the identity
matrix and b to 0 1 2 3 4 5...

That actually passes! But it only tests the most degenerate case.

What you basically want to do is set all values in A and b to some
random number between, say, -1000 and 1000 and then see if it can solve
that...

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.