[Ktechlab-devel] Latest ktechlab source?

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:01:26 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 00:54:38 +0200, <thomas at tgohome.com> wrote:

> The SVN seems a bit dry (version 0.3, one had 0.37).
>
> If someone could point me to the latest version of ktechlab it would be
> much appreciated. I heard that 0.39 fixes a bug where it won't compile on
> g++-4.3 and above. I would really like to compile ktechlab.
>
> Tom

  You can find the latest version in the SVN; you can download it using

svn co https://ktechlab.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ktechlab/trunk ktechlab

  If it doesn't compile using new g++, please write a mail about it on the
list.

  Finally a quick note here: on the website, at
http://ktechlab.org/index.php/downloads the SVN checkout command is not
the best one to be used, because it downloads the entire contents of the
repository, including all the branches. trunk should be enough for most
people.