[Ktechlab-devel] Slowmatrix! =)

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 20 02:39:22 UTC 2009

>   Bonus: the example 555 circuit ( hepl -> examples -> 555s -> internals )
> makes ktechlab to write tons of "invalid matrix!!!" messages. What's
> broken?

That's a new check I implemented to try to do some basic sanity checking
on the matrix being handed to the calculation engine. The calc engine
currently bails when it's given a broken matrix.

My best advice to you is to strip the circuit down to find the minimal
"complete" but illegal circuit and then figure out which components are
causing it to break. From there I might be able to help you fix the
models for those components.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.