[Ktechlab-devel] Looking forward a ktechlab release

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Wed Jan 28 16:17:07 UTC 2009

Hi,
I thought about that, too. I'm not aware of how stable the trunk is. Since
some distributions ran into stability issues, I suggest to do a release soon.

I just created a branch ktechlab-0.3.7 in svn to prepare the release. If you
do (bug-fix-)commits to the trunk, make sure to backport them to
branches/ktechlab-0.3.7. Therefor you need to checkout the
branches/ktechlab-0.3.7 (instead of trunk) directory and apply your patch
there. If you don't know how to proceed, just msg me and I'll do the backport
or can provide a better how-to.

I'm going to do some stress-tests on 0.3.7 on Saturday or so. If anybody can
point out some issues, mail them.

Well, that's it from me, hope we can push out something useful, soon.

bye then
julian