[Ktechlab-devel] Spanish translation

Ezequiel Cabrillo García ezequiel.cabrillo at educa.madrid.org
Mon Jan 26 19:34:36 UTC 2009

This is a message to developers KTechLab.

Firstly congratulations for this job. It is a great program.

Please excuse my English. Some years ago I do not use it. But I
understand well the English language technical (particularly the basic
electronic language).

My name is Ezequiel Cabrillo (ezequiel.cabrillo at educa.madrid.org) and
with José Luis Galvez (digigalos at yahoo.es) expanding translation
ktechlab Spanish.
The work is still incomplete but much progress has been made in the
translation

In particular, we have translated the files es.po and help.es for the
Spanish GNU/Linux distribution called MAX.

If you are interested we can send it.

On the other hand, we would be very useful to be included DC motors,
thermistors and LDR. We are using ktechlab students with high school
program in place "crocodile clips".

Thanks