[Ktechlab-devel] Porting to Qt 4 --> I'd like to help

Juan De Vincenzo juandevincenzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:07:30 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I have uploaded the partially ported code here:

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=mosmvyvm9pb

Inside of each directory you'll find a portinglog.txt, that's the log
that qt3to4 automatically generates when executed.

Also, this is what's done at the moment:

- Using the am2cmake script included in KDE 4, the project has been
migrated from the old build system to cmake.
- Using the qt3to4 tool the code has been migrated to Qt 4, but with
the functions from the Qt 3 Support library, the best would be to go
through the code for it to be fully Qt 4.
-Using Qt Designer, all the .ui files have been turned to Qt4 format.

Regards,
Juan