[Ktechlab-devel] My new site for ktechlab called ktechwiki

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Mon Feb 2 15:03:26 UTC 2009

Hey,

On Monday 02 February 2009 11:53:09 Michael T. wrote:
> After thought I decided to pull the plug i'm going to refocus my site.
> Either on Electronics resources or another app.     Since  the main site is
> going to have an overhaul in coming weeks no dupe work.
Right, no need to do duplicate work. Why not help out directly in the KTechLab
project? I looked at the things you did till now and I really like some of
your ideas. You could do that, beside your Electronics resources project. We
could also discuss how far the ktechlab.org website will go to provide
community-features and see if we could need external help. IMHO you should
join your forces with Lawrence in the web-representation part of KTechLab and
this way bring your ideas directly into the project.

Just my 2ct.
Julian