[Ktechlab-devel] Can I set up a yahoo group for Ktechlab?

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 01:19:31 UTC 2009

I don't want this thread to remain unfinished.

Considering the responses, we have 2 people who don't have time to involve
in the group, and the others didn't reply.

In conclusion, if you think you can manage a group in this situation, it's
fine to do it; it not, we should wait and see how the situation changes.