[Ktechlab-devel] ECConnector VS Electronic connector...

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 10:50:52 UTC 2009

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 23:41:20 +0200, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> Could someone please remind me what the difference is between
> ECconnector and Electronic connector and why they are separate. --
> thanx. =)

  Where have you find "ECconnector"? I don't know about such class.

  There exists Connector, which is a generic connector and
ElectronicConnector, which is a inherided from connector and is used in
circuits. For flowparts there exists FlowConnector. These types were
created to separate the flowparts and the electronic part; the source code
easier to manage of a connector type appeares only in one kind of document.