[Ktechlab-devel] ktechlab on mac osx?

00Piano 00Piano at g24.at
Mon Sep 1 11:25:47 UTC 2008

hello there,
i tried to get ktechlab working on my mac with osx installed (kde, xcode
tools, qt as well). unfortunatelly, with no success.

first of all, i cannot use the ktechlab_0.3.6_i386.deb (provided via
sourceforge.net) as my cpu architecture is darwin-ppc. therefore, i was
searching the web and found some old tarball of ktechlab (v3.0). when
compiling i always get the error "checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>=
Qt 3.2) (headers and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!".
but it's strange i have qt 4.4 installed completely and AFAIK correctly.

what can i do?

is my problem due to ktechlab v3.0? or: is there someone kind out there who
could compile a .deb package for darwin-ppc?

sorry for my - maybe imprecise - description. i have to admit, i am not a
programmer, simply intermediate user ;) therefore, help is very much appreciated!

thx