[Ktechlab-devel] KTechLab - The Apprentice.

Jury Azovtzev gumanoed at gmail.com
Sat May 24 21:46:49 UTC 2008

Jason, I like your idea. You defenetly should do it! May be it's lack
of opensource all think it's easy to join or to run new project. I'll
be a good way to find new team leader who will run project and who
will be followed by others.

btw
it'll be a good advertisment of new PL (or mabe some of them) :)