[Ktechlab-devel] class unhiding.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sun Jun 22 00:02:19 UTC 2008

I was making a bunch of random, ill-advised changes today when I came
across a dirty little secret... In several C++ files, most notably
Canvas, there were a number of embedded classes. While C++ doesn't care
where you define classes, kdevolp can only see ones in the header files
so I went through the code and dug out all these hidden classes, and
when there was a whole boatload of them, I made a new header file...
Unfortunately there was some inconsistiency between my Makefiles and the
ones on the SVN server, chaos insued, and now it seems that the build
files ignore the small math library I introduced a while back... Anyway,
  I've screwed up the project enough for one day... Can someone just
tell me how to get everything built and linked again?

bleh...

--
Ron Paul: A man of Peace.
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.