[Ktechlab-devel] Uploaded cmake branch

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Mon Feb 25 19:27:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Monday 25 February 2008 20:05:09 Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >  I just commited the cmake version into branches/ktechlab-0.3.6cmake. If
> > anyone is interested in testing, check it out. Find some initial
> > information on how to use it in the INSTALL file and expect me to set up
> > a page in the wiki in the next days.
> >
> >  bye then
> >  julian
>
> Hello,
>
> How do you compile it ??
I use the following commands on a clean checkout:

mkdir build && cd build
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/jb/usr/ -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug ..
make
make install

This will install everything into directories with the prefix /home/jb/usr/.

> I don't find useful cmake installation notes on INSTALL.
But we are talking about the cmake branch, are we? I haven't touched the
trunkt, yet, since I think it's not ready for the public. (The crash I
mentioned)

To get the ktechlab-0.3.6cmake branch you have to:
svn co
https://ktechlab.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ktechlab/branches/ktechlab-0.3.6cmake

I just mentioned, that I forgot to upload a file needed for cmake to run. I
just commited this one.

> regards,
> Chitlesh

bye then