[Ktechlab-devel] Update on Domain Name

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:07:59 UTC 2008

It looks like David Saxton has left us a loophole to get the domain
name! I have been working on securing access to the domain name for some
time now. I have set up David Saxtons old psi.homelinux.org (hosted by
DynDNS) domain to point to one of my servers, and set up an email
address there (david at psi.homelinux.org) the same one that is registered
in the whois database for ktechlab.org. So now all technical email
relating to the domain will be sent to me. I then sent an email from
david at psi.homelinux.org to the registrar requesting a password reset.
I'm hoping that the password reset email will contain the username, but
if not, I have a few educated guesses to try. If I cannot guess the
username, our last resort will be to set up a business license in
England and then contact Tucows and request transfer.

Just letting you all know what I've been up to. If you have any more
info or ideas, please let me know! I will be giving Jason Lucas all
information regarding tho domain name so hopefully this does not happen
again. I think it would be great if 3 people had all the web info.

Lawrence Shafer