[Ktechlab-devel] A patch has arrived

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Tue Aug 12 10:30:07 UTC 2008

Hey,
I applied your patch to my trunk on Sunday and tested it.

On Friday 18 July 2008 18:35:32 P Zoltan wrote:
>   Any comments are welcome :)
I think you did a nice job. The structure makes more sense for me now.

For me everything still works fine... and I couldn't find any problems while
reading the diff, neither.

>   The next thing I want to do is to fix ICNDocument, ItemDocumentData,
> CNItem (?) classes, so I can remove the unneded interfaces from the Node
> class. Also hopefully the type() member will be removed finally. I'll
> write a todo list once I've investigated the problem.
I'm really looking forward to integrate this into KTechlab.

>   Zoltan
bye then
julian