[Ktechlab-devel] What about using doxygen ?

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 29 21:38:50 UTC 2007

Celelibi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm interested in contributing to ktechlab developpement. But there
> are many files and a lot of functions, it's a bit hard to have a
> global understanding of ktechlab. I think well documenting the code
> would be a good start point.
>
> What do you think about that ?

Good idea, issue is that I don't know how to use Doxygen... It seems to
require the inclusion of specially formatted tags in the code however I
don't know how to write them. If you could do the research for me, a
printable doxygen cheat-sheet would be ideal. =P

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar