[Ktechlab-devel] Status of AVR support?

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 5 00:14:29 UTC 2007

Lawrence Shafer wrote:
> Sorry for so many replies, but I see you know about NORFED too? Cool! Do
> you use liberty/ron paul dollars? I do! I just bought 100 quarter oz
> ($5) pieces to spend wherever I can. Also, the time changed last night,
> and you have not updated your local file to the new time change date, or
> you just don't care what time it is!!!

My VCR changed its clock last week. -- curse you, congress! =P

Changing the clock on my computer is about 100 times as difficult as I
would find acceptable so I don't bother.

I have $100 of 1 0z liberty eagles. (face value). You can figure out how
much that is in paper money...

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar