[Ktechlab-devel] Status of AVR support?

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 19:16:37 UTC 2007

Ktechlab is in a very stale and neglected state right now. The new
project maintainer has got so busy he has all but forgotten it! So I
doubt AVR support has been started. You need to talk to Allan Grimes, He
has done the most work on it in the last year and I *believe* he has svn
access. He has been re-writing a lot, and his work is currently in a
branch and needs to be integrated back to trunk. Jason Lucas can give
you svn access but he's hard to get ahold of. If you can start, and kind
of head up the AVR work, and get in touch with the AVR volunteers I'm
sure you can get something rolling. If we can smash the 100u bug and
integrate Allan's work then do the AVR stuff, we can make a new release
which will greatly help the enthusiasm around here! I'm a python and QT4
guy so unfortunately I cant help with coding much. Hope this doesn't
scare you off, it's just to give you an idea of what's going on.

Steam ahead!
Lawrence