[Ktechlab-devel] diode (current) weirdness

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at waeckerlin.de
Tue Jun 26 11:57:06 UTC 2007

Hello there,

** using ktechlab-cvs of today:
** rev 18

well the diode's current is not correct.
However the output of NonLinear::diodeCurrent
from /src/electronics/simulation/nonlinear.cpp sounds ok to me.

There are 4 circuits in the attached circuit: diode_defect.circuit

The last two circuits demonstrate that whatever the circuit is before the
diode (Thevenin's equivalent circuit in this case) the current (with repect
to the diode's voltage) is still incorrect.

PS: I'm going to buy myself a c++ book to start digging into the code next
time.

regards,
Chitlesh