[Ktechlab-devel] KTechLab documentation

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at waeckerlin.de
Mon Jun 18 17:14:15 UTC 2007

On Sunday 17 June 2007 10:44:11 Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> I'll try to move the backup pages to the wiki today, so that there is a
> centralised place for those documentations.

Ok, it's done. Contents of the backup pages were moved to the wiki.
However the actual information on the wiki is far from perfect.
I therefore request people to get involved :)

Heads up to some keys pages:

Translators:
can you guys have a look at
http://www.ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Index:Translation
and see whether there are items to be updated please.

Packagers:
Packagers of different distributions are requested to update their distro
specific items on http://www.ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Index:Download

Previous Ktechlab Developers:
There was a todo list made by previous ktechlab developers :
http://www.ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Index:General_Features
are these guys still working on it ?
I saw a nickname "kitts" at avr support. Who is he? is he still around ?

Jason:
can you point the page
http://www.ktechlab.org/download.htm
http://www.ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=Index:Download