[Ktechlab-devel] Kde: for users only.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 1 03:51:56 UTC 2006

I have been rather busy of late, trying to get my semester going, trying
 to hold down my job while looking for a better one, and persuing other
interests.

The main thing I want to gripe about is the lack of documentation for
the XML dialect supported by KDElibs. =\ Without it, I can't implement a
UI matching Ktechlab's. =(

In other news, I've been tinkering with a new project idea, I'm thinking
of develing my own motherboard based on an ARM CPU or SOC solution.
Naturally I'd need a VERY powerful cad program to work on a project of
that magnitude.

eg: http://www.sharpsma.com/Page.aspx/americas/en/part/LH7A404/

--
[this signature was intentionally left blank]