[Ktechlab-devel] questions about components

Tomas Eroles i Forner tomas.eroles at ono.com
Thu Jun 15 19:46:23 UTC 2006

Hi all!
I'm testing these days KTechlab and I think is a very good software.
Congratulations to the author(s). I believe it will be a good tool :-)

I've got several questions about this software.

1st. Is possible to exchange subcircuits with other users. For example,
I've made a 74LS00 (14 pins): this is a 4-NAND IC, or a small 1-bit
adder, and I would like to offer this circuit to others.

2nd. Is it possible to make new components, as Shottky Diode, or some
sources as a Delta-Dirac, or a Slope, Sin, triangle, or any other
mathematical function for example?

3rd. Sometimes, with very small test circuits, if I change the value of
one variable during the simulation time (frequency for example),
KTechlab hangs and I have to kill the process. Does I have to stop the
simulation before change any value?

Thanks to all!!
(Excuse my english)