[Ktechlab-devel] crashing when clicking

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Mon Jan 30 21:29:21 UTC 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 21:47, Marc Lavallée wrote:
> KTechLab (svn version) is often crashing in the circuit view when
> clicking on many components. It happens when in French, but not in
> English. why?

Sorry, I can't reproduce the crash. Nonetheless, the backtrace looks like it
is related to getting context help for components. At the moment, the French
context help is retrieved via a different method to that for English context
help.

Are you currently translating ktechlab into French? If you have translated any
of the context help items, then could I have the updated fr.po file, so that
I can extract the context help strings into help-fr file? (as described in
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=9512828&forum_id=45708).
This should hopefully fix the crash.

David