[Ktechlab-devel] Is anyone currently translating?

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Thu Jan 19 16:53:55 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I want to switch to storing the context help in separate files, as "discussed"
in the "[Ktechlab-devel] Some brainstorming..." thread. But that requires
that the context-help strings I'm using are the latest - so are there any
updated .po files out there?

(Advantages of new context help scheme):

* Lower memory usage (item descriptions are stored globally instead of
per-item).
* Context help is available when selecting an item in the appropriate
selector.
* Documentation is easier to update or translate (meaning more, high-quality,
documentation).

Thanks,
David Saxton