[Ktechlab-devel] bugs

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Sat Feb 18 19:33:43 UTC 2006

Thanks for the backtraces.

ktechlab-bt1.txt: Fixed. It was crashing when a component was deleted too
quickly after being created (such as when quickly dragging a component onto
and then off the work area).

ktechlab-bt2.txt: This doesn't look related to ktechlab, but to the kate
editor.

On Thursday 16 February 2006 23:59, deifo at ono.com wrote:
> Two backtraces are attached. The second one is a bit strange. I don't know
> if it is related to KTechLab. Before the crash the following output was
> sent to the console:
>
> *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x099ee409 ***

AFAIK, that message occurs when the program tries to do strange things (which
often indicate buffer overflows, etc). It's a safety check mechanism.