[Ktechlab-devel] fixed it....

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:01:10 UTC 2006

Most definitely!

Is this the version that you started with support for SPICE, or just a
cleanup of the existing ktechlab? If it is a fork, I will have an unused
webserver on about the 8th of jan if you would like to host your project
there. It currently has www.orbwireless.net on it, but that will be
moved to it's permenent location soon.

Lawrence