[Ktechlab-devel] French tranlation

David Saxton dave at bluehaze.org
Fri Sep 2 07:25:46 UTC 2005

Hi Yann,

Sorry for the delay in replying. As mentioned, I'm away from my computer -
so I have pretty limited access to email. I won't be able to commit the
translation until around the 23 September.

As for regenerating the pot file from source, I think something like "make
-f admin/Makefile.common package-messages" does it.

David Saxton