[Ktechlab-devel] Segmentation fault when changing components value and units wrong visualization

Francesco Pipita fpitt_83 at hotmail.it
Tue Nov 29 14:10:02 UTC 2005

Hi, I compiled ktechlab 0.2 under GNU/Debian Linux testing/unstable.
I have two problems.
The first problem is that ktechlab doesn't display me correctly units (like
µA), so I see 800A indeed of 800µA. I live in Italy and my system charset is
iso8859-15 with euro support and my KDE charset is (I think) utf8.
The second problem is that ktechlab does a segmentation fault when I try to
change components values more than one time sequentially. In particular when
I put a current source in a empty circuit it crashes if I try to enhance or
to decrease current value.