[Ktechlab-devel] Only pic84?

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Sun Jul 17 10:10:52 UTC 2005

On Sunday 17 Jul 2005 09:53, Geoff wrote:
> Hello I've tried to find which pics are supported by reading the docs and
> by playing with component and flowchart. Can't seem to be able to use
> anything but pic84, is that the situation?

Flowcharts; yes - only pic84.

Component; no - anything that gpsim supports is at least partially supported
by ktechlab (only input/output pins are simulated properly at the moment).

The PIC component is by default created with the pic84 package, but when you
load a program into it, it'll change it's pin layout to the PIC in use in the
program.

Regards,
David Saxton