[Ktechlab-devel] French tranlation

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Sun Aug 21 19:40:16 UTC 2005

Cool =)

The best document I've found is this:

http://tr.turkix.org/files/kde-i18n-howto.html

As for installing, this step-by-step guide should work:

1) Copy "fr.po" file to the ktechlab/po/ directory.
2) Run "make -f Makefile.cvs" in the ktechlab/ directory (this only needs to
be done once, so that the make system knows that the "fr.po" file is there).
3) Run the usual "make" and "make install".

Good luck! =)

David