[Ktechlab-devel] Crash when selecting components

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Sun Aug 14 17:39:29 UTC 2005

Hi Fredy,

Looks good - now committed :)

I have slightly modified the files you sent me:

* Added copyright notice
* Fixed crash when decreasing number of inputs (replaced
"removeElement(m_aLogic[i]);" with "removeElement(m_bLogic[i]);")
* Fixed bug when number of inputs < 3 (before, there was no padding on left
side of IC when inputs < 3).
* Changed pin names shown from I0,I1,I2 and O0,O1,O2 to the I: A>B, etc names.
(and updated component description to reflect this).

Also, in ktechlab source, I've adopted the coding convention of prefixing
class member variables with "m_" to indicate they are member variables. So
for example, cascadingInputs would be called m_cascadingInputs. I've left the
names alone for now, but stick to the "m_" convention in future.

> And also I hope next week I can start to create some more new components.

I'm off travelling in a weeks time, and won't get back for another month; so
unfortunately I can't commit anything during that period. But otherwise, I'm
looking forward to more components :)

David Saxton