[Ktechlab-devel] Re: Creating new component - Decoder

Fredy Yanardi fyanardi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:45:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've fixed the error when deleting the decoder component I made
yesterday. I changed the input and output pins to qptrvector same as
in the demultiplexer instead of array of LogicIn and LogicOut. Here I
attach a patch to fix that. This is first time I create a patch so I'm
sorry if my patch is weird. I apply this patch in src directory using
-p0 argument. Hope some of you can review my work and sorry if today
I've sent so many mails to this mailing list.  Next time I'll be more
careful before sending files or mails.

Regards,

Fredy Yanardi