[Ktechlab-devel] error in compiling svn

yann yann.boete at gadz.org
Tue Aug 2 13:51:27 UTC 2005

I have some error in compiling ktechlab from svn

ERROR 1:

projectmanager.cpp: Dans static member function « static ProjectManager*
   ProjectManager::self(KTechlab*, KateMDI::ToolView*) »:
projectmanager.cpp:33: error: `assert' undeclared (first use this function)
projectmanager.cpp:33: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
   for each function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [projectmanager.o] Erreur 1

I think it need a #include <assert.h> in projectmanager.cpp

ERROR 2:
conrouter.cpp: Dans member function « QPointListList
   ConRouter::dividePoints(unsigned int) const »:
conrouter.cpp:155: error: `assert' undeclared (first use this function)
conrouter.cpp:155: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for
   each function it appears in.)

I think it need a #include <assert.h> in projectmanager.cpp

ERROR 3:
nodegroup.cpp: Dans member function « void NodeGroup::getReachable(IntList*,
   int) »:
nodegroup.cpp:347: error: `assert' undeclared (first use this function)
nodegroup.cpp:347: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for
   each function it appears in.)

I think it need a #include <assert.h> in nodegroup.cpp

ERROR 4:
iteminterface.cpp: Dans static member function « static ItemInterface*
   ItemInterface::self(KTechlab*) »:
iteminterface.cpp:36: error: `assert' undeclared (first use this function)
iteminterface.cpp:36: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
   for each function it appears in.)

I think it need a #include <assert.h> in iteminterface.cpp

ERROR 5:
docmanager.cpp: Dans static member function « static DocManager*
   DocManager::self(KTechlab*) »:
docmanager.cpp:34: error: `assert' undeclared (first use this function)
docmanager.cpp:34: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for
   each function it appears in.)

I think it need a #include <assert.h> in docmanager.cpp

--
Yann Boëté