[KStopmotion] <SPAM> Re: qtaudiodecoder

Tim Band tim.band at ntlworld.com
Wed May 12 09:55:53 BST 2021

Minor update:

I fixed Papagayo before finding out that that version is obsolete, it
has been totally rewritten in Python. Bah. At least they have made it
work with any audio format, which saves me from doing that next.
https://github.com/morevnaproject-org/papagayo-ng/

Looks to me like the qtaudiodecoder branch is working after a fashion,
but this method of using the old way of timing isn't working (not sure
if it ever worked spectacularly). So it's clear I need to move it up a
level and decode all the audio on opening a scene, and mix the samples
at the right time without waiting for any messages to happen.

I'll let you know if I actually get round to doing this.

Cheers,

-Tim