Fwd: 3.6.0 Crash with Rpi

Luca Nerli lunerli54 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:54:27 BST 2022

Good morning,
I use Kstars on Raspberry with Astroberry. Version 3.6.0 crashes every time I start alignment at the stage where it resolves the first image. It always closes systematically and also with the simulator. I have tried both with Raspberry 3 b and with Rpi 4, 8 Giga.
Thanks to anyone interested in the problem.

Thanks,
Luca

Nerli Luca
lunerli54 at gmail.com
lunerl at alice.it
GAMP- Gruppo  Astrofili Montagna Pistoiese
3357286011