KStars Wiki! Problem Solving

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:29:06 GMT 2021

Jasem,

I'm reviving this thread, as I just saw your note about a new doc page for
Indi.
I think it would be great to have a user-maintain Wiki FAQ where users
could contribute easily.
Could you make that wiki you described on the Dec 14 email above, or send
me instructions on how?
I think it would be an excellent addition to kstars.

Hy