Focus and collimation using the Modulation Transfer

Patrick Molenaar pr_molenaar at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:54:47 BST 2020

Hi,

I think the feature can be used by both amateurs as more professional observatories.
I am willing to write down a technical proposal. But I don't know how invent.kde.org works yet.
Do I then need to implement it in a fork of KStars and post it on invent.kde.org, or does it work differently. Please let me know.

I don't know how fast I can write the proposal (can take several weeks, maybe even some months), as it is something I do besides my full-time job. I don't have all the details about how it can be used for collimation or focus yet. I still need to discuss that with the guy from the observatory who I see only once or twice a month. But I will get there eventually.

Regards,
Patrick

Message: 1