KStars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sun Jun 7 17:08:35 BST 2020

Hello all,

I'm well aware of some of the KStars Lite bugs now but we really don't have
any active developers who are working on it.

Mr. Fedoskin was the star GSoC student who developed this app. Artem, do
you think it's possible to look in the major bugs like crashing until we
get someone who can work on it long term? What do you suggest?

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq