FYI guiding-resume bug

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Wed Jun 3 22:57:37 BST 2020

Hello Hy,

Good catch. I'm not sure what's the best way to avoid this.. I mean, the
state machine change is correct, but FLIP_PLANNED is called before focus is
done and guiding is resumed, correct?

That variable is set to make sure we are indeed already guiding. What if
guiding was never utilized when capture was started? I recall that before
we set this immediately after you start a sequence, so we know whether
guiding is used or not. But later on, it was moved to check for these
conditions later on.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq