scheduler issue

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Tue Dec 8 04:16:58 GMT 2020

Hello all,

Let me explain again what is perhaps going on. The Scheduler can not handle
calibration failures UNLESS it is  explicitly performing a guiding step
BEFORE Capture starts.

Once capture starts, the scheduler does not check or recognize at all
calibration failures. Therefore, IF a calibration failure post meridian
flip. This is supposed to abort the capture module, right? So why wasn't
capture aborted? If capture is aborted, the scheduler can then handle this.
So I think we have to look into that direction.

Note: I'm sending this to kstars-devel at kde.org, it's better to use the
mailing list to discuss this since everyone subbed to it.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq