kstars version 3.2.2 El Capitan

Goodman Fred New goodmanf at kellin.net
Fri May 24 15:56:11 BST 2019

Hello to Jasem and all the kstars team.
Once again, thank you to all for this great application.
I have another install issue.
Tried to install kstars version 3.2.2 for Mac El Capitan. The current version I have that works is 2.9.8.
Versions 3.0.0 and 3.1.1 would not install on OS X 10.11.6.
When I click on the dmg image file, I get the following error “Image not recognized”. So I cannot install this version.
Is there some prerequisite, or OS X version required? The kstars download website shows that it is good for OS X 10.11+.

Please advise me on this issue.

Fred