Kstars ekos crashes on a Raspberry PI 3, Randomly, after imaging several 300" subs...

Guillem Moi� guillem.moia at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 3 12:29:42 GMT 2019

 Hello everyone,
During this week I used the wonderfull Kstars-Ekos to get my images.But it randomly fails during the session...
When I check the monitor, it seems that the CPU is not too busy...

I read some forums, and it may occur due to FITS viewer and lack of memory.you can read at the final of the logs.
While the bug in ON,   Can I disable the FITS viewer?  (if this is the problem?)

thanks for your help

Guillem
P.S.Raspberry pi 3 with ubutnu mate, atik 383 imaging camera...