Kstars database error

Lou Zyla lvzyla at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 01:04:00 GMT 2019

I am a novice Linux user. I have a linux Mint machine with Tara installed. I tried to install kstars using the command line as described on your official web site page. The install seemed to go well but when I open kstars I get an error unable to find citydb.qsqlite file. I looked in the directory but the file is there. What is actually happening is the driver for reading the file is not being found. I reinstalled the sqlite3 program but that did not change any file as it says my files are are up to date. Kstars is looking for this driver but Linux Mint Tara apparently has it in a different location.
Thanks,

Lou  Zyla

Sent from my iPad