How to make a PR. EKOS PAA with non-Goto mounts

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri Feb 1 15:23:52 GMT 2019

Hello Sebastian,

Welcome to KStars! Thank you for your work, this feature was requested by
many.

KDE uses Phabricator to manage code reviews. You can follow the guide here:

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator

If you find this overwhelming, you can just run a diff against master and
send me the patch. I'll review it myself and let you know of any issues.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq